What are the 3 retrospective questions?
Three things you can do today
- What went well (keep doing these things)
- What could be improved (went OK, but could be better)
- What went badly (don’t do these things again)
- Focus for next period/sprint/month/quarter (One or two things to focus on)
How do you run a retrospective in agile?
How to run a remote retrospective with your team
- Step 1: Create an environment of psychological safety. …
- Step 2: Figure out the agenda and logistics. …
- Step 3: Review the recent past. …
- Step 4: Discuss candidly, but respectfully. …
- Step 4: Decide what you’ll take action on before the next retrospective.