The statues of Athena and Apollo stand on 10m long columns, on the right of the Academy of Athens. The statues of Athena and Apollo are located on the right side of the main building of the Academy of Athens, and they both stand on Ionic style columns, which are 10 meters high.
Where are the statues of Greek gods?
10 Best Greek God Statues Around the World
- Atlas Statue – Rockefeller Center, New York, NY. …
- Farnese Hercules – National Archaeological Museum, Naples, Italy. …
- Hermes of Praxiteles, Archaeological Museum of Olympia. …
- Athena Parthenos Reconstruction, Nashville, Tennessee. …
- Apollo Belvedere, Vatican Museums, Vatican City, Italy.
Where is the statue of Poseidon in Greece?
the National Archaeological Museum
The statue of Poseidon is today displayed in the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.
Where is Zeus statue located?
Statue of Zeus, at Olympia, Greece, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The statue was one of two masterpieces by the Greek sculptor Phidias (the other being the statue of Athena in the Parthenon) and was placed in the huge Temple of Zeus at Olympia in western Greece.
Who was the ugliest god?
Hephaestus. Hephaestus is the son of Zeus and Hera. Sometimes it is said that Hera alone produced him and that he has no father. He is the only god to be physically ugly.